Six easy (and not too painful/difficult/confronting) things you can do every day to make your Autumn transition easier:
1. Start using a neti pot daily (to cleanse sinus congestion)
2. Switch to sourdough breads (to ease colon stress)
3. Replace your coffee latte with a dandelion version (supports your liver and joints and helps reduce irritability)
4. Eat breakfast between 7-9am (aligns with stomach energy and supports digestive integrity)
5. Stop worrying about the past and let go of what might happen in the future (refines internal dialogue for mental health and opens your heart to trust)
6. Take 5 deep breaths every time you recognize you aren’t breathing properly/fully during the day (builds lung chi, vitality and positivity).
Have fun and let me know how you go!
I’ll add to this list randomly as the season deepens so stay tuned for more helpful hints. And of course, if you wish to omit bread and coffee altogether that is the ultimate destination, but not everyone is ready for that, so take what resonates with you and leave what doesn’t.